While the cost of effectively treating lice for your whole family can add up quickly, there are ways to save money and maintain peace of mind. Becoming a PALS Club member can save you hundreds of dollars a year. Time energy and the hassle of dealing with head lice. A Club Membership makes it easy and affordable.
Membership Plan Benefits: The PALS Club membership includes FREE unlimited visual lice screenings for the whole family and $70 off our One & Done Elite Treatment rates. Membership appointments are available at our treatment centers by appointment only. Memberships exclude house call services.
PROTECT YOUR FAMILY FROM LICE BY BECOMING a PALS CLUB MEMBER
A head lice outbreak in your area can occur at any time. A child with head lice can easily infect the entire family. If several members of your household are scratching their scalps and feel itchy, you don’t want to wait. Having head lice is more than a small nuisance. It can be embarrassing for your kids and some school districts and day cares mandate that children with lice stay home.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The PALS Club Membership Plan is $11.99 per month. Club memberships apply to one household residence.
- Let’s Be PALS, LLC reserves the right to refuse enrollment or terminate enrollment of our Club Membership Plan.
- You must be currently enrolled in the plan and current on payments to take advantage of plan benefits.
- You may cancel your PALS Club Membership Plan at anytime; there are no contracts required for this service. Information on household members will be gathered.
- If you choose to cancel your membership and treatment services were utilized there will be a $400 rejoining fee within the year of the original membship enrollment.
- If secondary households do not have a club membership all regular fees apply.
- Credit cards will be charged automatically every month after enrollment.
- There are no refunds for monthly club membership fees for any reason.
- Free Screenings are limited to 1 per family member per 30 days.
Changes to Membership Plan Terms & Conditions: Lets Be PALS, LLC reserves the right to change this Policy at any time. We encourage you to read this policy periodically. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our website and this membership policy to check for any changes.
Lets Be PALS Lice Treatment Rights: Lets Be PALS Lice Treatment reserve the right to cancel any membership plan without notice and at its discretion. We may also require a government or student photo ID before performing services and verification of household information submitted upon enrollment.
Contact Information: To ask questions or comment about our Policy or terms, contact us at email@example.com. You may also call our customer service department at 757-769-8639.
Membership Cancellation Notice: To notify us that you do not wish to AUTO-RENEW for a subsequent billing cycle, we require notice in writing at least four business days before your current membership cycle ends. If you wish not to auto-renew, please write NO AUTO-RENEW in the subject line of your email and send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we do not receive notification in writing at least four business days before your current program cycle ends, you will automatically be billed for an additional cycle.