To our loyal community,
Like you, we are dealing with the enormity of the Coronavirus (Covid-19) and its impact on the world and our daily lives. This is an evolving situation, but one thing is unchanged: the safety and well-being of our clients and staff is our highest priority.
YOUR LOVED ONES’ SAFETY IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE
Sterilization and thorough disinfection has always been part of our business habits, but we’ve now increased our cleaning practices with an array of preventative measures recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Protection (CDC).
OUR EXTRA PRECAUTIONS: SANITIZING AND PREVENTION
- Staff members who display symptoms or suspect contamination are required to stay home until cleared.
- Staff continue using gloves and wash hands thoroughly in between each clients’ services.
- Frequent cleaning of hard surfaces with disposable wipes and/or sprays and paper towels and items such as towels, capes are washed in hot water and dried on highest heat setting.
- All garbage related to cleaning and disinfecting are placed into dedicated, lined bins.
LIMIT THE SPREAD OF GERMS AND STOP INFECTION
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth and when coughing or sneezing use the inner elbow.
- Wash hands or sanitize hands often and avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Please notify us if you have traveled outside of the country in the last 2 weeks particularly to Asia or Europe.
- Inform our clinic if you are sick and have experienced any respiratory symptoms, excessive coughing, runny
nose, frequent sneezing, chills or fever.
Our team is closely monitoring information from the CDC, World Health Organization, and our local city and county officials. Our planning and decision making will be based on information from these trusted sources. On behalf of everyone at PALS we truly appreciate your trust and continued support.